Discover an ideal mix of exercise comfort and convenience with the R60. A recumbent design with a walk-through frame makes low-impact workouts accessible to everyone — even older and deconditioned users — and a contoured seat and back pad provide excellent lumbar support and stability.
The R60 is built for comfort and convenience.
- CSAFE No
- Resistance Range 1–25
- Display 10 x 14 white dot-matrix LED profile display, alphanumeric LEDs,
dedicated HR zone display
- Workout Feedback Time, Distance, Calories, Speed, Resistance, Level, RPM,
- METs, Watts, HR,
- Target HR, % Max HR, Profile
- Programs Manual: Interval, Fat Burn, Random, Constant Watts, Interval Watts, Hill Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calories Goal, HR Weight Loss, HR, Interval
- Heart Rate Contact grips, wireless receiver
- Frame Type Heavy-gauge welded steel, recumbent
- Pedal Type Self-balancing with adjustable straps
- Seat Type Pure Comfort seat
- Seat Adjustment 28 positions
- Resistance System 2-stage generator
- Handlebar Type Console and seat-mounted with contact heart rate grips
- Extras Water bottle holder, reading rack
- Assembled Dimensions 161.9 x 72.5 x 138.3 cm / 63.7" x 28.5" x 54.4"
- Assembled Weight 70 kg / 154 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Electrical Requirements Self-powered
- Accessories Tray Water bottle holder and reading rack
Why use a Recumbent Bicycle
A huge benefit of using a recumbent bicycle is it puts less stress on your joints and body, whilst still giving an efficient and effective cardio workout.
A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from athletes to older, and deconditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
A recumbent bicycle provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. A recumbent bike can also work with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Recumbent bikes are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
This item usually dispatches within 10 days.
Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”.
Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost.
Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to regional areas.
Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all items which are refused delivery without justification.
- Frame: Lifetime
- Mechanical and Electronic Components : 3 years
- Wearable Items: 1 year
- Labour: 1 year
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.