The Versatile Joint Wrap for the Water Therapy Universal Pad is an excellent attachment option for a versatile and easy to use system to treat a wide variety of symptoms and affected areas. This Universal Pad is designed for use with hot or cold water therapy units. This listing is for the 3-Strap Joint Wrap as an accessory item, and does not include a cryotherapy machine or the Universal Pad.
Universal Pad is sold separately. When you need professional quality treatment to help with post surgical recovery, injuries, or chronic issues, in the comfort and convenience of your own home, cold water therapy units may be the right solution for you. Our water therapy pads are hospital grade equipment, so you can receive the very best care whenever and wherever you need it.
Cryo cool units give your body localized support to get straight to the problem with cold (or hot) water is circulated around the injured body part. Circulating ice water therapy settings can cool and soothe inflamed areas and allow you to freely move your joints, unlike unsecured ice packs that can frustratingly change position and fall off with any movement you make.
Quick-connect-disconnect couplings allow for easy on/off, better, less leaky connection than competitors.
- 3 STRAP WRAP: This wrap is designed to be utilized with the Universal Pads for cryotherapy machines for a variety of body areas including the knee, shoulder, elbow, and more. When you want more support in attaching your pad to your water therapy pad, this attachment makes it easy.
- ATTACH EASILY: The VJW makes attaching your universal water therapy pad a cinch. Just place the pad in the wrap, and affix to the body part needed. Make life a little easier while you heal from surgery, injuries, and sprains.
- WORKS WITH MANY SYSTEMS: There are a range of circulating water therapy systems available, and our pads fit most models. For those that aren't directly compatible, we offer a conversion pairing that can be changed out in many existing systems.
- HEALING THERAPY: Cold therapy units provide cooling relief to trouble areas to help reduce swelling. They can provide pain relief for more chronic conditions, sports injuries, and surgery recovery. Our pads can be used with both hot and cold units.
Take control of your recovery at your own convenience.
- CONTINUOUS FLOW: Ice cold water is invigorating to your body and can help get your body game-ready in less time. Encourage your body to heal with increased blood flow and manage your discomfort caused by traumatic injuries or post-operative pain.