Overall an attractive heavy duty two person mobility scooter
The EW-66 two passenger heavy-duty scooter is powered by a brushless 700-watt motor which enables speeds up to 15mph.
The heavy steel frame has a passenger weight up to 600lbs. This high-quality scooter is equipped with aluminum rims.
- Scooter Weight Capacity 600lbs.
- Speed: Up to 15mph Distance: 35 miles per charge (distance varies on terrain, riders weight, road surface, etc.)
- Front seat: Type Rider seat with backrest & armrests
- Front seat: Size 12”x 16”x14” (LxWxH) 2” Thickness 2”
- Front seat: 27 ½ “from Ground
- Rear seat: Type Adjustable Back rest / Sliding
- Rear seat: Size 20”x17 ½”x13” with rear basket
- Length 29”
- Steering Height 39” from Ground
- Turning Radius 50”
- Power: Electric
- Watts: 700 Watt
- Motor Type: Transaxle differential brushless
- Amps: 20 AH
- Volts: 48 Volts
- Dimensions: 74”x26”x43 ½”” (LxWxH)
- Floor Clearance: 4 ½”
- Rear Basket Dimensions: 13”x16”x11” (LxWxH)
- Batteries: (4) Sealed Lead Acid Maintenance Free
- Forward/Reverse switch: Yes
- High/ Low-Speed switch: (3) Speed switch
- Front tire size: 16” tire type3.0 – 10 Tubeless
- Rear tire size: 16” tire type: 3.0 – 10 Tubeless
- Charger: 48-volt Smart Charger included
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control – Twist Throttle
- Key Start: Yes
- Braking System: Front and Rear drum brakes with Electric Brake Assist
- Drive System: 700 Watt Brushless Motor
- Headlight: 12v LED Lights
- Rear lights: 12v Bulb
- Carton Size: Shipped Fully assembled on Pallet – 63”x 36”x 54” (LxWxH)
- Scooter Weight: 261lbs with batteries
- Battery Indicator: Yes
- Front Suspension: Front Fork Shocks
- Rear Suspension: Rear Shock Absorbers
- Reflectors: (2) rear reflectors
Increase Your Mobility
Having limited or decreased mobility can make life difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. This specialty mobility vehicle is designed with the user in mind.
Our electric scooters have superior acceleration, torque and handling characteristics.
The quality construction is top-rated and every vehicle is manufactured with the highest quality components.
Features US and International Patents to protect the unique electric systems. These systems are the backbone of the electric wheelchairs and scooters, powering these vehicles with efficient and environmentally friendly, high performance drive systems for recreational or medical use.
Available to ship to USA and Canada.
The below rates exclude NY, NJ, CT, RI, VT, NH, ME, MA, PA, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, and Florida Keys, or Any Islands. Please contact us for shipping prices to these locations.
$430 Standard Ground Shipping, (3-5 business days).
Business days are Monday- Friday, excluding federal holidays within the United States.
P.O. Boxes: We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes Military APO / FPO Addresses: We cannot ship to APO / FPO Addresses
Recreational scooters will ship out between 10-14 business days and medical scooters will ship 2-3 business days.
The delivery company will contact you by phone to schedule a delivery date and time window. Typically, there will be a minimum of a four-hour timeframe for the delivery and an adult must be available to accept, inspect, and sign-for the delivery.
The item will be delivered to your designated shipping address. The freight delivery company is not responsible for unloading the item from the truck or carrying the item into the building.
Your package is likely to be heavy and large; therefore, we recommend that you have someone with you to help unload the item from the truck. The total charge does not include inside delivery, removal of cartons, or assembly.
When your order is delivered you should immediately inspect the carton for any potential damage that may have occurred during shipment. Carefully inspect the packaging as well as the contents of the package.
ELECTRIC WHEELS products are warranted to the original retail purchaser, when purchased directly from an authorized ELECTRIC WHEELS reseller, to be complete and free from defects in materials and workmanship in the frame and components, except for tires and inner tubes and batteries, for a period of:
- All electric scooters: 30 days from the date of purchase
- EWHEELS branded electric bicycles and Mobility scooters : 90 days from the date of purchase
Specific Warranty Items
Batteries (factory-installed in a ELECTRIC WHEELS bike, scooter or conversion kit) are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of (30) days from the date of purchase. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, or normal wear. Batteries purchased as maintenance or accessory parts are warranted for 30 days from the date of purchase/receipt when purchased directly from ELECTRIC WHEELS.
Items Not Covered
Warranties are limited to replacement of parts and/or products determined by ELECTRIC WHEELS, at its sole discretion, to be defective. In cases where multiple components are missing, you may be redirected to the retailer for assistance.
ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to the following: Normal wear and tear; any damage, failure and/or loss caused by accident, shipping, misuse, neglect, abuse and/or failure to follow instructions or warnings as stated on the product or in the applicable owner’s manual or other printed materials provided with the product; damage, failure and/or loss caused by the use of the product for stunt riding, ramp jumping, competition, off-road use, acrobatics, trick riding or other similar activities, water damage, or use in any other manner for which such products were not specifically designed.
This warranty does not apply to any products or components, mechanical and/or electrical, which have in any way been altered from their original configuration by any person. ELECTRIC WHEELS will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product used for rental or commercial purposes unless the specific product is designated, labeled or marketed by ELECTRIC WHEELS as acceptable for rental or commercial use.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any ELECTRIC WHEELS product sold by a non-authorized reseller or retailer.
The ELECTRIC WHEELS Limited Warranty does not cover or apply to any replacement, maintenance or accessory parts not sold directly by ELECTRIC WHEELS to the original retail purchaser.