Features & Benefits:
- The revolutionary dial is located on the ankle strap and allows the client to quickly and easily customize the lift angle required for lifting the foot for safe clearance, or release the tension as needed with a simple turn of the dial.
- The cord is a thin and durable cord that attaches to the eyelets on the shoe to lift the foot quickly and easily.
- Small hook attachments are positioned on the shoe to secure the cord.
- Soft and comfortable magnetic fastener system secures the device to the ankle.
- Strong durable cord easily slips onto included eyelet attachments and lifts the foot quickly and easily.
- The revolutionary dial technology allows individuals to quickly customise the lift angle required for safe foot clearance during walking.
- Ankle cuff dial and magnetic fastener system easily secures device to ankle one-handed.
- Conveniently release tension as needed with the simple to use dial technology.
What is Foot Drop?
Following an orthopedic or neurological injury or disease, it is common for clients to experience decreased lower extremity coordination, increased weakness or spasticity in the muscles responsible for lifting the foot, which is referred to as foot drop.
Foot drop, also known as dropped foot or drop foot, is the inability to raise the front part of the foot due to weakness or paralysis of the muscles that lift the foot (National Institute of Neurological Disorders).
What Causes Foot Drop?
Conditions that cause the muscles to progressively weaken or deteriorate may cause foot drop. Disorders may include muscular dystrophy, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease) and polio.
Brain or spinal disorders
Neurological conditions can contribute to foot drop. Conditions may include stroke, multiple sclerosis (MS), cerebral palsy and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
How the SaeboStep can help manage Foot Drop
- TheSaeboStep consists of a lightweight and comfortable foot drop brace that provides optimum foot clearance and support during walking.
- TheSaeboStep was designed to replace uncomfortable, stiff, or bulky splints that go inside the shoe, as well as poorly manufactured braces designed for outside of the shoe that lack support and durability.
- The SaeboStep is a foot drop brace that has four components to help fully lift the foot when walking.
- Strapping System – Ankle cuff dial and magnetic fastener system easily secure device to ankle one-handed.
- “Lift” Dial – The dial allows the client to quickly and easily customize the lift angle required for lifting the foot for safe clearance, or release the tension as needed with a simple turn of the dial.
- Front Cord – The front cord is a thin and durable cord that attaches to the eyelets on the shoe to lift the foot quickly and easily.
- Eyelet Hooks – Small, attachments that are secured on the shoe to secure the front cord.
Available to deliver in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost.
Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to Regional areas.
Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained.
Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use.