Features & Benefits
- Maintains the patient’s involved hand in a functional position.
- Offers a dynamic component that assists with thumb and finger extension so grasp and release tasks can be accomplished.
- Digit Caps prevent flexion at the fingertips so proper grasp can occur. Multiple sizes are available to offer an intimate fit.
- Finger Lead Mounts position and align the fingers. Numerous sizes are available to accommodate various finger lengths.
- Extensions Springs extend the fingers following grasping. Various grades of extension assistance provided to harness all levels of spasticity.
- Thumb System provides multi-directional adjustments to accommodate all thumb positioning needs.
- Severe joint deformities in the hand or elbow.
- Significant arthritis.
- Severe tightness in the hand or elbow.
- Moderate or severe swelling in the hand.
- Open wounds.
- Unable to follow basic commands.
Must be prescribed, measured, and fitted by a Saebo Trained Therapist.
Download the Measurement Guide.
- Some ability to move the shoulder (1/4 range of elevation).
- Some ability to move the elbow (1/4 range of elbow bending).
- Some ability to curl the fingers (1/4 range of finger flexion).
- Little to no contractures in the hand or arm. Too much stiffness in the hand or elbow can prevent a client form using the device.
Spasticity is a neuromuscular condition usually caused by damage to the portion of the brain or spinal cord that controls voluntary movement. The damage causes a change in the balance of signals between the nervous system and the muscles.
It is typically found in people with cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, and spinal cord injury.
This high profile, out-rigger style splint is made from durable rigid parts used to support and assist individuals with increased tone.
This is a biomechanical advantage in allowing prehension grasp and release activities for individuals with moderate to severe hemiparesis.
Based on the latest advances in neurorehabilitation research documenting the brain’s ability to “re-program” itself through mass practice, task-oriented grip, movement, and strength training.
With this device, the simple yet purposeful and meaningful activity such as grasp and release can be achieved.
Available to deliver in Australia. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost.
Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to Regional areas.
Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained.
Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use.