The C12 Syrebo gloves are equipped with sensors that detect the user's movements and provide real-time feedback to help them track their progress. The gloves can be adjusted to different levels of resistance and can be used for a wide range of hand and finger exercises, making them suitable for individuals with a variety of hand injuries or disabilities.
Overall, the New Gen Soft Robotic Rehabilitation Gloves are an innovative and effective tool for individuals undergoing hand rehabilitation. They offer a comfortable and customizable solution for improving hand strength and mobility, and their advanced soft robotics technology sets them apart from other hand rehabilitation devices on the market.
- Soft robotic exoskeleton technology
- 6 training models in one, cover all stages of hand rehabilitation
- Stronger power, 9 levels of intensity to adjust
Combined with soft robotic exoskeleton technology and neuroscience, the newly-upgraded soft robotic hand rehabilitation glove C12 is powered by the flexible pneumatic bionic muscles that help users to move and re-learn, so as to improve hand mobility and accelerate the process of hand function rehabilitation from three levels of nerves, brain, and muscles.
- Passive training: Power glove drives the affected hand to execute flexion and extension.
- Pinch training: The thumb opposes the index finger, middle finger, ring finger, and little finger in turn.
- Mirror training: The healthy hand leads the affected side fingers to do synchronized actions.
- Extend training: Static stretching hand to decrease muscle tone and increase the range of motion.
- Fine motor training: The power glove drives each affected finger to perform the extension and flexion.
- Functional training: Two or more finger pinch training to simulate daily item pinch.
- Bilateral Synergy (BS) Theory
- Motor Relearning Programme(MRP) Theory
- Motor Imagery(MI) Theory
- Closed-loop rehabilitation theory of ’central-peripheral-central’
- Improves joint range of motion
- Relieves abnormal muscle tone of the hand
- Improve ADLs ability
- Improve muscle strength
- Prevent spasms & eliminates edema
- Promotes neural pathway reconstruction
Patients with hand dysfunction caused by stroke, brain injury, cerebral palsy,
hand trauma, orthopedic surgery, etc.