A light standing wheelchair for manual use.
Leo is the only standing wheelchair that is stylish, lightweight, durable, and user-friendly. It is also known as the lightest standing wheelchair in the world. Leo is your best choice if you enjoy using a manual wheelchair and would like to stand up by yourself frequently. It fits easily in a car trunk.
It is scientifically proven that frequent stand-up can prevent and improve health problems associated with “long periods of wheelchair sitting,” including bedsore, skin breakdown, poor blood circulation, muscle spasms, and tendon shrinkage. Standing can also help you improve bone density, urinary health, bowel movement etc.
Unique Features of the Leo Standing Wheelchair:
- Very safe, and no concerns of falling forward due to our patented mechanism.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users of different sizes and leg lengths.
- You may use your cushion on the seat as the seat is velcro ready.
- Rear Wheel Suspension with Polyurethane blocks for comfort.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels with a foldable backrest to become a very compact size so that it can fit in a regular car trunk.
- Total weight at only 27 kg (59 lb) and can reduce to 21.5 kg (47 lb) after detaching the 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability, and safety standards.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat widths with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- It comes with different straps for the knee, ankle, chest, and safety belt. (Optional safety features like thigh strap and H-shape harness are available on request).
Leo is the best and lightest standing wheelchair:
Leo is the Lightest Standing Wheelchair, and has changed the lives of uncountable users worldwide. Users prefer the standing chair compared to the conventional standing frame/standing bed.
Leo provides you with great health benefits, convenience, better exercise, and it can even improve your work capabilities. The health benefits include heart & lung function, blood circulation, bone density, urinary health, and healthy bowel movements.
With a proprietary user-controlled stand-sit mechanism, the user can control the stand or sit movement at his own pace to prevent muscle spasms.
It is suitable for those with paraplegia.
Leo Standing Wheelchair vs other standing equipment:
- Regular active wheelchairs can’t give you the health benefits and convenience like Leo.
- Leo braces your knees and stretches your tendons more effectively compared to a standing frame and standing bed.
- Prevents pressure soreness under the feet as the user can conveniently sit down frequently anytime.
- Be more independent when it comes to standing/sitting or changing positions of pressure points.
Price includes freight to the USA, UK, Australia, NZ and Canada.
Please allow 1-2 days handling time and 4-5 days for shipping via DHL Express.
Customers are responsible for paying customs duty when applicable.
We are based out of Australia but this product ships direct from our overseas warehouse allowing us to save on bulky shipping costs and thus offer free shipping.
- 24 months – Joysticks Controller, Control Box, Motor & Gear Box.
- 12 months – Battery
- 5 years – Frame
- Wear and Tear – Armrest, wheel & cushion
(any human mistake or default will void the warranty as per International Standards)
Upon purchase, you will be emailed an assessment form to complete. You will need to fill it out with your measurements and a few other pieces of information and send it to us prior to shipment. Thanks!