A rehabilitation workstation
- The SaeboReJoyce is based on the latest advances in neurorehabilitation research documenting the brain’s ability to “re-program” itself through mass practice, task-oriented arm training.
- Saebo’s computerized task-oriented training system involves a range of activity-based games that will test speed, endurance, coordination, range of motion, strength, timing and cognitive demand. The games are fully customizable to match the client’s therapy needs.
With the ReJoyce Manipulandum, patients can practice computerised task-oriented activities targeting specific limited prehension patterns.
ReJoyce Arm Hand Function Test
Complete Upper Extremity Rehabilitation Workstation
The SaeboReJoyce complete upper extremity rehabilitation workstation includes:
- A laptop computer that has pre-installed NeuroGaming software. The games are customizable to test speed, endurance, upper extremity coordination, range of motion, strength, and time. Each game is task-oriented and customizable. This allows you to grade the complexity to match the specific needs of the patient.
- A standardized and objective Arm/Hand Function Test, which only takes 5-10 minutes to administer. The test is able to track functional improvements over time as well as save and print progress reports. The included test software displays results with easy-to-read graphics and data, which can be exported for analysis and documentation.
- A lightweight gross motor component that is height-adjustable and portable, offers the ability to perform exercises and tasks in all directions and planes, and can be used in sitting, standing, and lying positions.
- The fine motor component (also called the Manipulandum) incorporates various grip and pinch patterns necessary for dexterity training necessary for everyday tasks. Examples of the fine motor hand tool include features such as coins (fine motor), doorknob and jar (spherical grasp), gripper (grip strength), handles (wrist flexion and extension), peg (tip to tip pinch), and swing (pronation and supination), among others.
A fun range of motion therapy
Following a neurological or orthopedic injury, it is common for clients to experience impaired arm and hand function resulting in decreased strength, coordination, and range of motion.
If the arm has limited use, this may lead to impaired communication to the brain, further limiting function and movement following a neurological injury, such as a stroke.
Unfortunately, most clients do not receive enough range-of-motion exercises – either during therapy or at home – necessary to retrain the brain and gain functional range of motion. In addition, repetitive exercises can lack fun, which can lead to non-compliance. The lack of movement may also lead to increased pain and joint problems which further decreases the potential for proper arm recovery. For this reason, the SaeboReJoyce is the perfect solution to add to the recovery toolbox.
The SaeboReJoyce is an upper extremity rehabilitation computerized workstation designed for orthopedic and neurological patients who have impaired function of the arm and hand. This allows the patient the opportunity to perform highly repetitive exercises and functional tasks by incorporating fun and motivating games that simulate activities of daily living.
The SaeboReJoyce is easy to use in the clinic or in the home. Following a 10-minute video and similar set up time, you are ready to play.
Can be used in combination with other Saebo products such as the SaeboMAS if the arm needs more support to play the games.
- Practice repetitive gross motor and fine motor tasks with fun and motivating activities.
- Incorporate various grip and pinch prehension patterns.
- Track functional improvements over time with the ReJoyce Arm Hand Function Test.
- Complete tasks in sitting, standing and lying positions.
- Incorporate all planes of movement.
- Task-oriented games are customisable with individualised graded complexity.
- Save and print progress reports.
- Takes 5 minutes to setup, lightweight and easy to install.
Available to deliver in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
Freight will be charged at a nominal rate with the exception of “bulky items”. Freight for “bulky items” will be charged at actual cost.
Additional freight charges may apply for Urgent Next Day Delivery or delivery to Regional areas.
Refused deliveries – we reserve the right to add an additional delivery charge on all consignments which are refused delivery without justification.
A manufacturer’s warranty applies to products when used in accordance with the user instructions and when the product has been properly maintained.
Warranties do not extend to products damaged by any abuse, accident or improper use.
Non stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.
If you want to get in touch with us, there are two options available. You can either send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 844-606-2433.
Our team members are always available to assist you and work actively every day of the week.
In case you have any queries regarding your order, please make sure to include your order number and product details while sending us an email. We promise to get back to you within 24 hours and help you out with any concerns you may have.
At our company, shipping times can differ for each product and shipping address due to our numerous warehouses located throughout the USA and globally.
To find out the exact shipping times and methods for a particular product, please refer to the SHIPPING & RETURNS tab in the product description.
If you are in need of a product urgently, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will do everything we can to assist you!
We have complete faith in the effectiveness of our products, which is why we stand behind them. If for any reason you are dissatisfied with your purchase, we provide a money-back guarantee within 30 days.
All you need to do is send us an email within the specified time frame with your order number, and we will provide you with a return address to send the product back to us.
Once we receive the item back in our warehouse, we will process your refund as soon as possible. It's important to note that this guarantee is only valid for customers who purchase our products through our website.
We understand how important it is to feel secure in your purchase, which is why all of our products come with a minimum of a one-year warranty. For added peace of mind, some of our products even offer up to ten years of coverage. To find out the specific details of a product's warranty, please refer to the WARRANTY tab in the product description.
If you ever experience an issue with a warranty, simply email email@example.com with your order number, along with a photo or video of the problem and an explanation.
Our team will promptly send a replacement part or product to ensure your complete satisfaction.
If you encounter any issues with our products, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be in touch within 24 hours. In the event that you receive a damaged, defective, or incorrect item, please contact us immediately within 30 days of the delivery date. Provide a clear picture of the packaging with the tracking number visible, as well as a picture of the received product, specifying the damage, defect, or wrong item(s). Our Online Returns Department will assess your complaints and offer available options for returning the defective products for a replacement. If the original product is available, we will gladly send out a replacement at no cost.
You are responsible for the shipping costs of your return. We recommend that you send it with a tracking option. Please contact us before sending your return, as the return address may differ from the address where your order was initially shipped from. Please note that refunds for merchandise returned without notifying us cannot be guaranteed.
To track your return, use the information provided by the shipping partner to ensure that it has been delivered. We will send you a confirmation email once we have received your package and processed the refund. A full refund will be issued to the original payment method after we have received, inspected, and confirmed that the package has not been opened. After sending the package back, all customers must contact us and provide the tracking information so that we can process the refund. Please note that it may take an average of 3-5 business days for most financial institutions to process the refund, but it could take longer. Before contacting us, please allow up to 7 business days for your financial institution to reflect the refund on your statement. If you require more information, please contact your credit card provider.