A powerful and fast wheelchair with a long driving range
The Foldawheel PW-1000XL weighs only 25.5 kg (56 lb) and takes just 1 second to open/fold. It is a slightly wider version of our lightest power wheelchair, the PW-999UL, and is built for heavier load capacity. If you love to drive a bit faster and need a bit more seat space, this would be an excellent choice.
- Opens and Folds in just 1 second and fit easily in the trunk of a small car. (Some users can swing it to open/fold with one hand). Stands upright by itself after folded and you can roll it with wheels.
- Foldawheel PW-1000XL lightweight power wheelchair is only 25.5 kg (56 lb) if without battery. And each battery weighs just 1.7 kg (3.7 lb). The price you pay for now comes with 2 batteries. (Total weight 63.5 lb)
- Each battery can operate about 15km (9.3 miles), and the standard delivery comes with 2 batteries to operate about 30km (18.6 miles), which should be more than enough for most users. The travel range of 25km was tested with a user at 100kg (220lb) on a usual flat surface environment.
- You can also add one extra battery upon placing the order to travel nearly 45km (28 miles). The battery compartment can hold up to 3 batteries.
- The weight capacity is 150 kg (330 lb).
- Equipped with safer and more durable Soft Pack Polymer Li-ion cells (similar to iPad or Macbook batteries except a bigger capacity).
- 5-speed control and the joystick serve as the accelerator. Maximum speed up to 8 km/hr (5 miles/hr) with 10″ rear wheels.
- The 2 powerful 250W brushless motors produce higher torque and more energy-saving compared to the traditional brush motors.
- High-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy frame that is stronger, safer, and more durable.
- Detachable seat cushion and backrest for washing purposes.
- Both armrests can be raised to get closer to tables or for an easier transfer.
Other special features:
- Equipped with 4 spring suspensions for more comfort on bumpy rides.
- The latest joystick controller is smaller and easier to control. You can remove it conveniently with the detachable cable system upon checking in the power chair as luggage.
- The seat cushion and backrest cover material is a non-fray material called Air-Breeze as it allows more airflow and a better cushioning effect. It is more durable and detachable for washing purposes.
- Detachable anti-tilt support is provided (the user should install it for safety or without it if the usage environment is always on a flat surface).
- A thick padded travel bag is a very useful optional accessory to ensure there are no surprises after travelling.
What else comes with this Lightweight Power Wheelchair PW-1000XL?
- A good quality certified smart charger (100V-230V) so you can use it anywhere in the world.
- A storage bag underneath the seat for your convenience.
- 2 years global warranty (Doesn’t matter where you travel to!)
Increase Your Mobility
Having limited or decreased mobility can make life difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. This specialty mobility vehicle is designed with the user in mind.
Our power wheelchairs have superior acceleration, torque and handling characteristics.
The quality construction is top-rated and every vehicle is manufactured with the highest quality components.
This lightweight electric wheelchair is the 2nd creation of Foldawheel.
Price includes freight to the USA, UK, Australia, NZ and Canada.
Please allow 1-2 days handling time and 4-5 days for shipping via DHL Express.
Customers are responsible for paying customs duty when applicable.
We are based out of Australia but this product ships direct from our overseas warehouse allowing us to save on bulky shipping costs and thus offer free shipping.
- 24 months – Joysticks Controller, Control Box, Motor & Gear Box.
- 12 months – Battery
- 5 years – Frame
- Wear and Tear – Armrest, wheel & cushion
(any human mistake or default will void the warranty as per International Standards)