Oh! Stim is revolutionary tech which showed increase in vaginal arousal, lubrication, and orgasm built on the foundation of statistically significant improvement shown during scientific research.
The wireless design was crafted specifically with comfort and ease of use in mind, while integrating functionality as used in the scientific study. Oh! Stim combines integrity of the clinical research with a modern medical design. Sexual dysfunction is a common issue among women and other vagina-having folks, but it is not often openly discussed. Issues with satisfaction and desire, without the clinical categorization are even more common. The inability to become aroused affects many people. So what exactly does the Oh! Stim do? The device sends gentle electrical impulses which elicit a sensory stimulation to the body's nervous system. The stimulation helps to "wake up" the body's response and leads to the increase in sexual arousal. While we can't guarantee that the Oh! Stim will result in reaching orgasm for everyone, our studies have shown that the overall sexual experience for users has improved after the 30 day period.
- NOT A TOY: The Oh! Stim is like nothing else on the market. This is a treatment device used to increase the overall experience of the user, and is not used during the act. Wear it while you go about your morning or evening routine.
- 30 MINUTES A DAY FOR 30 DAYS: You apply and set the device to run it's 30 minute cycle, adjusting the intensity as needed. After 30 days of use, you will see an improvement in your overall arousal.
- INCREASED FEELINGS OF AROUSAL: Our studies have shown that Oh! Stim increases physical feelings of arousal including lubrication, as well as an increase in sexual desire or interest.
- BETTER ORGASMS: Oh! Stim sends gentle electrical impulses which elicit a sensory stimulation to the body's nervous system. The stimulation helps to "wake up" the body's response and leads to more frequent and intense orgasms.
- TWO PLACEMENT OPTIONS: This device can be placed in one of two areas of the body: lateral to the labia majora or along the posterior tibial nerve on the ankle. Our studies have shown that both placements yield results.