Home Rehab Equipment
EWOTpro Exercise With Oxygen Therapy System
The EWOTpro oxygen therapy system will provide you with the best Workout With Oxygen Therapy experience possible.
Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT) is a type of increased fitness routine in which you exercise while breathing high-grade oxygen. This is straightforward with the EWOTpro since this unique device is more than just an oxygen storage bag. We've included a number of features that will enhance the overall experience.
- Why the EWOTpro? While utilizing an oxygen concentrator during exercise, your output is restricted by the concentrator's output. By filling the EWOTpro, you have a constant supply of oxygen that you may breathe in at your own pace. This way, you won't have too little oxygen for deeper breathing or waste oxygen if you're not breathing deeply enough for the concentrator alone. The bag can carry 850 liters of oxygen.
- Construction: Manufactured of cutting-edge food-grade nylon-coated polyurethane, a highly durable polymer that is inert to oxygen and lacks the smells associated with PVC vinyl. It can store up to 850 liters of oxygen and is tear and abrasion resistant, so it won't leak over time and can withstand wear and tear.
- Pressure Relief System: The incorporated pressure relief system prevents the bag from becoming overfilled. You won't have to be concerned about over-inflating it. Excess oxygen will be released by the pressure relief system to safeguard the bag and keep it filled until you are ready to use it.
- Simple to Hang: Strong metal grommets are integrated into the corners, allowing you to effortlessly hang it from the wall or ceiling with the accompanying bungees. If you prefer a stand, you can generally find one locally.
- What You Need: The EWOTpro includes eight feet of high-flow oxygen tubing to connect the bag to your mask; a high-flow neoprene exercise mask that fits snugly during high-performance workouts; a quick connect adapter to make attaching the tubing to the mask a breeze; and a pulse oximeter to read your heart rate and oxygen saturation levels in your blood.
- Any oxygen concentrator can be utilized as a source of oxygen (not included unless selected). A 10 LPM concentrator can fill the bag in one hour, while a 5 LPM unit takes two hours. If you do not already have an oxygen concentrator, we have an excellent option: the Millennium M10 10LPM (refurbished).
- Notes on Use: To achieve the optimum levels of oxygen for EWOT, the oxygen inhaled when exercising should be around 10 LPM. This means that a 20-minute activity session would consume approximately 200 liters of oxygen (20 min x 10 LPM). You may attain flow rates of 40-55+ liters of oxygen per minute using the EWOTpro reservoir bag and high-flow tubing. This improves oxygen absorption and transport to organs and tissues throughout the body.