Whether you're traveling or just dealing with your busy day-to-day routine, neck and shoulder tension is a constant issue. In fact, your busy schedule can be part of the problem! Stressful situations, long drives or flights, long hours on the computer, or even fun times like sports or workouts can cause painful tension, tight muscles, and even knots in your neck and shoulder area. It can be hard to find time or room in the budget to go see a professional massage therapist. Treat yourself to some easy, at-home relaxation. The Aire pneumatic air massager is a great way to relax and revitalize problem areas. This therapeutic neck massager is specially designed to loosen and relax tight muscles and muscle knots.
- NECK PAIN RELIEF: Whether the knots in your shoulder feel rock hard or you just need a light, relaxing touch, this massager can work it out. The Aire works great for getting in there to loosen up tight muscles and knots.
- ELECTRIC AIR COMPRESSION: Feel free to breathe again, you're about to get the relief you need. This pneumatic massager uses air pressure that flows through the air cells for a soothing massage. Plug it in and get set to find pain relief.
- HEATED VIBRATION MASSAGE: Long hours at a desk or in a car have become the way of modern life, but it can take a toll on your neck and shoulders. More than ever a massage for your neck and shoulders is a necessary way to care for these trouble areas-helping to roll out tight spots and keep muscles loose, limber, and feeling fine.
- WORKS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL MASSEUSE: It would be great if we could have a personal masseuse on hand for stressful moments, post-workout, or any other neck and shoulder tightening events. The Aire massager can help relieve tension, relax, and soothe sore muscles anytime-no appointment necessary!
- ESSENTIAL TOOL FOR SELF-CARE: We live in a busy world and we're constantly on the go, but more than ever we are realizing the importance of taking proper care of ourselves- a little care can go a long way. Self caremassage tools for your neck and shoulders are an amazing way to take care of tightness, soreness, and stress tension that can build up in those areas and help promote some well-needed (and deserved) relaxation.