Stay Mobile and Active
Lifting Seats keep you active and independent. Powered versions provide the right level of assistance based on your particular needs.
Those who are able to safely walk on their own can benefit from a lifting chair, with or without a walker, and once standing are active at home or in the community.
How Are Lifting Seats Different?
Lifting chairs help you get up. With that extra umph, these portable sit-to-stand assistive devices push you forward and help you get up from a better position. Lifting Seats are best suited for those with basic difficulty standing up on their own from a seated position, often due to arthritis, neuromuscular disorders, diabetic disorders, cardiovascular or orthopedic conditions.
Portable Electric Seat Boost
-Gentle, lift for those up to 275 lbs.
-Can be used on most armchairs or sofas
-Easy-to-operate and can be stopped at any height.
- STAND UP WITH EASE: Fully electric sit to stand lifting mechanism for adults or seniors provides 100% assistance for up to 275 lbs to ensure a gentle and safe lift without having to push forward. It's a great alternative to electric lifting recliners.
- DESIGNED FOR MOST ARMCHAIRS, COUCHES, AND SOFAS: The Seat Boost lifts elderly men or women with advanced technology and a powerful yet gentil sounding motor.
- COMFORTABLE CUSHION: A memory foam cushion offers the ultimate comfort to allow for sitting for long periods of time. Perfect for seniors, handicap devices or disability aids, or for just those with low body strength. Cord length:9 feet
- SIMPLE CONTROLS: Push button flexible hand control allows the user to adjust the position and height of the seat lift cushion for comfort and flexibility when sitting down and standing up. Stop at any height.
- SIMPLE TO CLEAN AND PORTABLE: The Seat Boost lifting cushion includes a water resistant cushion cover that is easy to clean with a memory foam cushion that's easy to care for. It's lightweight and comfy design makes it a portable mobility aid for anywhere with access to electricity. Power: Electric (120 VAC 60 HZ 0.6 A)