Wrap with warmth
Wrap your leg in a plush neoprene sleeve and customize your treatment with temperature, vibration pattern and time settings with the easy to use digital touch screen.
The Venom Leg is made for recovery on-the-go. Walk, bend, and stretch with it on, or sit back and relax. Wherever you go, the Venom Leg will be there to heal you along the way.
The wearable device that delivers heat and vibration to warm up, loosen, and relax sore/stiff muscles. This helps treat muscles in your leg fast and effectively, improving your range of motion up to 40%. The Venom Leg provides relief to the quads, knees, hamstrings or calves.
Power and Technology
Digital touchscreen control with nanotechnology heat and vibration that heats up to 160°F within 90 seconds. The device will automatically power-off after 20 minutes (the optimal session time). Rechargeable detachable lithium-ion battery pack lasts up to 2 hours when charged. AC charger included.
Personalized Heat and Vibration
Features four 1" vibration pods that operate in three different vibration settings. Adjust heat between three accelerating levels, allowing you to find the relief that suits your needs. Various time sequence massage options.
Top Quality and Comfort
Features a non-restrictive Premium Plush™ neoprene, providing a custom ergonomic design for a snug yet comfortable fit. Adjust to your liking, one size fits all. Can be used with either the left or right leg.
Digital touch screen to control three distinct vibration patterns — wave, pulse and constant as well as three heat settings and a timer.
Soothe and relieve
Venom leg helps decrease joint stiffness and relax muscles. The combination of heat and vibration helps to warm, loosen, and relax stiff muscles.
- Weight 2 lbs
- Vibration 3 levels of vibration
- Battery life 3 hours
- Nanotechnology heat Level 1, 130F (55C) / Level 2, 145F (63C) / Level 3, 160F (72C)
- Digital touch screen Allows you to customize the temperature, vibration pattern, and time
- TSA approved Approved by TSA for carry-on
What is thermotherapy?
Also known as heat therapy, thermotherapy utilizes heat (heated products) to treat ailments such as muscle tension or spasm that can be associated with acute or chronic pain.
To alleviate muscle discomfort, pain, stiffness and or tension. Heat massagers can really target the area like how the Venom Leg Wrap focuses on the body's legs.
With the combination of heat and the ability to adjust the vibration mode. The Venom Leg Wrap helps increases blood flow around the body. This personalized heat and vibration feature has four adjustable vibration pods that operate in three different vibration settings.
Adjust heat between three accelerating levels, allowing you to find the relief that suits your needs. Various time sequence massage options.
This device will aid in relaxing muscles, causing them to decrease any potential muscle spasms, and reduces stiffness of joints.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased this item, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.