Wrap with warmth
Venom Back amplifies the soothing power of heat with compression and vibration to melt away stress and tension on your core - it’s the best of both worlds.
Features nanotechnology heat and vibration. The digital touch screen makes it easy to customize therapy treatments for heat levels, vibration patterns and time sequences. With the combination of heat and vibration, the Venom back can loosen, and relax sore or still muscles.
Fit for you
Digital touch screen controls, adjustable temperature levels, and three distinct vibration patterns allow you to have full control, so you can get the perfect treatment every time.
Get back to it
Walk, bend, and stretch or simply sit back and relax. The Venom line is designed to move with you, for a hands-free, portable treatment on demand.
To keep your device charged and ready to go
Additional plug adapters (2)
To charge your device no matter where you are
- Weight 2 lbs
- Size 44 x 10 in
- Vibration 3 levels of vibration
- Battery life Up to 3 hours on a full charge
- Nanotechnology heat Level 1, 130F (55C) / Level 2, 145F (63C) / Level 3, 160F (72C)
- Digital touch screen Allows you to customize the temperature, vibration pattern, and time
- TSA approved Approved by TSA for carry on
What is thermotherapy?
Also known as heat therapy, thermotherapy utilizes heat (heated products) to treat ailments such as muscle tension or spasm that can be associated with acute or chronic pain.
To alleviate muscle discomfort, pain, stiffness and or tension. Heat massagers can really target the area like how the Venom Back focuses on the body's back area.
With the combination of heat and the ability to adjust the vibration mode. The Venom Back helps increases blood flow around the body. This personalized heat and vibration feature has four adjustable vibration pods that operate in three different vibration settings.
Adjust heat between three accelerating levels, allowing you to find the relief that suits your needs. Various time sequence massage options.
This device will aid in relaxing muscles, causing them to decrease any potential muscle spasms, and reduces stiffness of joints.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased this item, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.