Whether your looking to do more or feel your best, the Normatec 2.0 Pro Lower Body's leg and hip attachments will leave you feeling as fresh as ever.
A dynamic air compression for faster recovery, Normatec 2.0 Pro Lower Body will help you to move like you want. Consider it your shortcut to a faster warmup and recovery. Your legs and hips with thank you.
Level up your game and warm up and recover your legs and hips like never before. The Normatec 2.0 uses dynamic air compression to create a restorative massage that increases circulation, reduces pain and soreness, and helps you feel refreshed faster.
The Normatec 2.0 Lower Body is backed by science and brings you a therapeutic massage wherever you need it most. Experience our patented and proven technology that combines superior comfort and design with customized sessions.
Feel the potential
Meet the gold standard for warm up and recovery. The Normatec 2.0 Lower Body will help you warm up faster, recover quicker, and leave your legs and hips feeling lighter, faster, and stronger.
You are in control
Get in the zone with a warm up and recovery system made to help your legs and hips feel good and move even better. The Normatec 2.0 Lower Body’s patented and proven technology offers touchscreen controls and preprogrammed recovery, rehab, and custom modes, giving you complete control.
- Normatec Hip Attachment
- Normatec Legs Attachment
Why compression therapy delivers faster recovery
The secret is out, compression and pulse therapy are game changers for recovery and rehabilitation progression. This lower body compression system is a leg up to compression socks and wraps.
Compression therapy utilizes controlled pressure to encourage more blood to flow to our lower body. By advancing blood flow to the heart, compression also supports your veins and decreases swelling.
The well researched compression therapy has proven benefits that provide relief and prevent more serious problems. Such as varicose veins, venous thromboembolism, leg ulcers (and the prevention of leg ulcers returning), a maintenance therapy for lymphedema, and much more.
Using this lower body recovery system helps bring oxygenated blood to the legs and flush out soreness and tension. It will give you fresh legs faster, helps you warm up pre workout, and recover right post training and competition.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Please contact Jaime@homerehabequipment.com for all returns.
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.