Add air compression massage to your routine
Arm recovery has never been this good. The full-length arm sleeves feature five overlapping zones for gapless compression and premium materials. The Normatec arm attachment provides a dynamic air compression massage all the way from your shoulders to your fingertips.
The arm attachment features five overlapping zones that deliver a tension-relieving massage to your hand, forearm, elbow, upper arm, and shoulder, and an elastic band with an adjustable buckle to hold the attachment to your body hands-free.
Device not included.
Why compression therapy delivers faster recovery
The secret is out, compression and pulse therapy are game changers for recovery and rehabilitation progression. This compression system is a leg up to compression socks and wraps.
Compression therapy utilizes controlled pressure to encourage more blood to circulate around the body. By advancing blood flow to the heart, compression also supports your veins and decreases swelling.
The well researched compression therapy has proven benefits that provide relief and prevent more serious problems. Such as varicose veins, venous thromboembolism, leg ulcers (and the prevention of leg ulcers returning), a maintenance therapy for lymphedema, and much more.
Using this arm compression system helps bring oxygenated blood to the arms and flush out soreness and tension. It will revitalize your arms, helps you warm up pre workout, and recover right post training and competition.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Please contact Jaime@homerehabequipment.com for all returns.
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.