Custom designed case to fit your air compression items
Easily pack your control unit, hose, power supply and all system attachments. Transport your recovery systems in this NormaTec carry case.
The padded compartment provide organization and protective cushioning, while the mesh zippered compartment on the lid keeps cables and small accessories in place. This compact NormaTec carry case is carry-on luggage approved, so you can take your recovery system everywhere you go.
A mech zippered pouch to store cables and accessories
Travel in Style
This carrying case is compatible with Normatec Pulse 2.0 recovery systems. It's been designed to fit your recovery system and all its components.
Equipped with a mesh zippered pouch. This compartment neatly stores the NormaTec accessories and cables.
The rugged construction is made of a hard nylon exterior and a safe, padded interior allows you to protect and store your NormaTec device and attachments.
Great for on-the-go!
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Please contact Jaime@homerehabequipment.com for all returns.
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.