Full body game changer
Help your body recover faster with the The Normatec 2.0 Full Body. Designed to help soothe pains and stiff muscles, the Normatec 2.0 Full Body includes attachments for the legs, hips, and arms for the ultimate recovery experience.
The NormaTec 2.0 is the next generation of athlete recovery. The Full Body Recovery System helps you warm up pre workout, and recover right post training and competition. Trusted by 97% of pro teams, NormaTec's patented technology increases circulation, reduces pain and soreness, and gives you that competitive edge. The 2.0 Full Body Recovery System also features a Bluetooth enabled app, allowing you to integrate your recovery session seamlessly into your training plan and control your session directly from your phone.
Bounce back faster
Warm up and recover like never before. The Normatec 2.0 uses dynamic air compression to create a restorative massage that increases circulation, reduces pain and soreness, and helps you feel refreshed faster. Trust us, your legs, hips, and arms will thank you.
Backed by science
The Normatec 2.0 Full Body brings you a therapeutic massage wherever you need it most. Experience our patented and proven technology that combines superior comfort and design with customized sessions.
- NormaTec 2.0 Device
- Power Supply
- Two Standard Leg Attachments (Fits Heights 5'3" - 6'3")
- One Hip Attachment
- Two Arm Attachments
- Weight 3.4lbs control unit
- Battery 2 hours
- Compression levels: 7
- Sizes 4x4.5 x 8in
- Touchscreen color display: Color display panel so you can control your settings easily
- ZoneBoost™ technology Provides extra time and pressure in a particular zone
- Bluetooth® Connects via Bluetooth® to the Hyperice App for full remote control
- TSA approved
Why compression therapy delivers faster recovery
The secret is out, compression and pulse therapy are game changers for recovery and rehabilitation progression. This full body compression system is a leg up to compression socks and wraps.
Compression therapy utilizes controlled pressure to encourage more blood to flow around our body. By advancing blood flow to the heart, compression also supports your veins and decreases swelling.
The well researched compression therapy has proven benefits that provide relief and prevent more serious problems. Such as varicose veins, venous thromboembolism, leg ulcers (and the prevention of leg ulcers returning), a maintenance therapy for lymphedema, and much more.
Using this full body recovery system helps bring oxygenated blood to the legs and flush out soreness and tension. It will give you fresh legs faster, helps you warm up pre workout, and recover right post training and competition.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- Please contact Jaime@homerehabequipment.com for all returns.
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.