- Power Requirements: 20-amp dedicated circuit required, non-looped grounded
- Electrical Receptacle & Plug: 200 - 220v
- Assembled Dimensions: 215 x 85 x 142 cm / 84.6” x 33.5” x 56”
- Max User Weight: 182 kg / 400 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 172 kg / 378 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 185 kg / 408 lbs.
- Matrix 4.2 hp AC Dynamic Response Drive System
Why Use a Treadmill
A huge benefit of using a treadmill is having it in the convenience of your own home, and it gives you the opportunity to get an efficient and effective cardio workout.
A treadmill provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. Also works with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Treadmills are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.