The Hypervolt Go is equipped with a patented QuietGlide® technology which means a near silent operation - so your music, podcast, or conversation never has to stop. At only 1.5 pounds, the Hypervolt Go still boasts 2.5+ hours of battery life per charge, three massage speeds and comes with two adjustable attachments - it's truly fit for your next adventure.
Made to movePercussion guns are a vast step up from foam rollers. They provide the right needed pressure on specific targeted areas. This is where percussion massagers become a vital tool in your recovery toolbox. The Hypervolt Go's compact, ergonomic design helps it fit perfectly in your hand and easily in your bag so you can bring serious muscle-massaging relief with you anytime, anywhere.
The Hypervolt Go helps improve mobility, relieve soreness and relieves tension. The rapid, pulsating strokes target specific areas that promotes blood circulation. This aides in flushing out lactic acid and calcium; which are the causes to muscle contraction, pain, and fatigue.
It gives you portable percussion massage in a perfectly light and powerfully small package so you can take it to the gym, on the road, and everywhere in between. Get the muscle relief you need so you can keep going. And then go again
- Weight 1.5 lbs
- Size 5.5 x 5.5 x 2 in
- Battery life 2.5 hours
- Speed 3 speeds of percussion
- Motor Brushless high-torque 40W motor
- TSA approved Approved by TSA for carry-on
- Head attachments 2 (flat, bullet)
Why use percussion?
Percussive massagers back more of a powerful punch than stagnant that can relieve pain, release tension and improve range of motion.
The vibration from the massage gun that increases the blood to flow that helps flush out metabolites like lactic acid and calcium – which are the causes to muscle contraction and pain. This is what help sore muscles recover faster.
A percussive massage gun can target areas that can’t be reached with a foam roller. Percussion massage deliver the needed pressures in targeted areas.
Muscle fatigue is real and to help increase circulation and bring valuable oxygen and to reduce down recovery time is where percussion massager are the game changers.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.