Grab, charge and goFeaturing a chrome bevel cut finish, the charging dock mirrors the look and feel of our latest innovation. This compact and high-performing accessory is an elegant addition to any space.
A quick and easy charge to display your Hypervolt or Hypervolt Plus upright without wasting time plugging or unplugging cords. Includes Hypervolt compatible wall charger.
**Please Note: Charging base is not compatible with the Hypervolt 2 and Hypervolt 2 Pro and Hypervolt Go
Hypervolt compatible wall charger
The Perfect Hypervolt Compliment
A beautiful design, made to be displayed anywhere. Simply connect your Hypervolt device for a power up charge and display your Hypervolt upright.
Made easy to charge, without the added time of plugging or unplugging cords.
Compatible with Hypervolt / Hypervolt Plus wall charger.
** Please Note: Charging base is not compatible with the Hypervolt 2 and Hypervolt 2 Pro and Hypervolt Go
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.