Choose the speed that’s right for you. Cycle through five levels of percussion with the digital speed dial. And warm up and recover like the pros do, with guided routines from top athletes and automatic speed adjustment with the Bluetooth® connected Hyperice App, powered by HyperSmart™ technology.
Percussion massagers pack a powerful punch and can release tension, relieve pain and improve range of motion. And that's what the Hypervolt 2 Pro can provide. The Hypervolt 2 Pro is our strongest percussion device, offering deep-penetrating relief to stiff muscles, so you can train harder and recover faster.
Get the same powerful percussion massage therapy that the world's best athletes have—right in the palm of your hand. Our most powerful device ever, now with five variable speeds and a new digital dial, the Hypervolt 2 Pro helps you recover faster so you can get back to doing more of what you love.
- Power supply + adapters
To keep your device charged no matter where you are.
- Head attachments (5)
To tailor the device to best suit the area you're focused on.
- Head attachment pouch
To keep all the attachments together and organized.
Why use percussion?
Percussive massagers back more of a powerful punch than stagnant that can relieve pain, release tension and improve range of motion.
The vibration from the massage gun that increases the blood to flow that helps flush out metabolites like lactic acid and calcium – which are the causes to muscle contraction and pain. This is what help sore muscles recover faster.
A percussive massage gun can target areas that can’t be reached with a foam roller. Percussion massage deliver the needed pressures in targeted areas.
Muscle fatigue is real and to help increase circulation and bring valuable oxygen and to reduce down recovery time is where percussion massager are the game changers.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased one of our products, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.