The Hypersphere Mini is a massage ball that fits into the palm of your hand. With three speeds of vibration—low, medium, and high—you can roll it over your muscles, wherever they need some loosening up.
Packed with power
Specifically, the Hypersphere Mini will help keep the body's soft tissue (muscles, tendons, ligaments, fascial) loose which is essential to maintaining flexibility and range of motion. Throughout your warm-up or during your cool-down you can choose your desired intensity setting to help loosen knots or tightness in your hips, hamstrings, gluteus, feet, shoulders etc.
Perfect for travel, the TSA carry-on approved Hypersphere Mini targets your tightest areas with precision to help you move better wherever you roam.
Take it everywhere
Compact and powerful
The compact, textured, vibrating Hypersphere Mini is an affordable, travel-friendly massage ball that fitness enthusiasts swear by. Ideal for rolling out after a workout, but also great for those long workdays spending too much time sitting down.
- 3 vibrating speed settings to release sore muscles, with 3 vibration frequency levels – 45, 68, 92 Hz.
- Can be used to activate, soothe, or loosen muscles/fascia in the feet, calves, hamstrings, glutes, hip flexors, shoulders, back, and forearms.
- The Hypersphere Mini’s high-intensity vibration allows you to release tension and target areas deeper than a traditional foam roller. Textured silicone exterior targets vibration for more localized therapy.
- Compact size of 3.5-inch (8.89 cm), which is great for targeting hard to reach areas. Lightweight at only 0.75lb. This small size is great for travel (TSA approved).
- Powerful 10w motor engineered to deliver maximum vibration to the body. Rechargeable 5V lithium-ion battery (2+ hrs of use per charge). Mini USB charger included.
Why use a vibrating massage ball?
A vibrating massage ball can assist in reduce muscle soreness, improve blood circulation, provide deep tissue massage, improve flexibility, eliminates tension and tightness, cultivates relaxation, and can provide a full body massage.
Powerful yet small, the Hypersphere is an advanced mobility tool that goes beyond the myofascial release than a traditional massage ball.
It is equipped with 3 digitally controlled vibration settings with a textured silicone grip and dense shell for optimal use. Great for improving grip strength, flexibility, range of motion, and circulation.
Think of it as unlocking your bodies trigger-point release on your tightest muscles so you can recover faster and move better.
Ships to Australia & New Zealand
Australia - Standard Shipping by Auspost 3-7 working days
New Zealand - Standard Shipping by DHL 5-8 working days
Australia: Free Shipping
New Zealand: $50
Please note: This item require a signature upon delivery.
The shipping carrier will attempt to deliver, and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days. If not collected, the package will be sent back to the shipping warehouse, where a re-delivery fee will be applicable.
Orders cannot be canceled or changed. If you cannot pick the unit up from the original address, the carrier will attempt to deliver and then hold your package at the closest Australia Post office for 10 days.
If you cannot pick it up there, it will be sent back to the shipping warehouse. This will incur a redelivery charge.
Warranty for Australia and New Zealand:
If within one year from the date you purchased this item, this product fails due to a defect in material or workmanship, your Hyperice item may be repaired or replaced, or any necessary components.
This warranty excludes
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, mishandling, or transport;
- Units taken out of Australia or New Zealand;
- Units subjected to unauthorized repair;
- Units not used in accordance with Hyperice care instructions;
- Damage exceeding the cost of the product;
- Deterioration of the delivered product resulting from abnormal storage and/or safeguarding conditions on the client’s premises, and
- Failure to provide the dated proof of purchase.
- Products purchased from an unauthorized retailer
- You have 30 calendar days from date you received your item.
- If your unit has been used or opened, a restocking fee of 10% will apply.
- Shipping costs for returns will not be covered.
- Please ensure that the item you're returning is repackaged with all the cords, accessories and documentation that were included when you received it.