A wheelchair that provides high quality comfort with power tilt capability
Designed for use inside and outside, the Days Tilt ‘n’ Space wheelchair is supplied fully assembled in a carton though requires setting up prior to use.
- Adjustable Leg Rests;
- Head Rest;
- Arm Rests;
- Shoulder Pads – Lateral Support;
- Lower leg and Knee Pads;
- Calf Pad;
- Heel Loop and Foot Plate
- Max. Load capacity (kg): 136
- Seat width (cm): 44 / 49
- Seat depth (cm): 42 - 48
- Seat height (cm): 51
- Seat angle (°): 0 to 15
- Overall width (cm): 68 / 73
- Overall length (cm): 104 / 84 (with / without leg rests)
- Total height (cm): 99 to 120 (without head rest)
- Seat back height (cm): 53 to 64
- Lower leg length (cm): 40 to 49
- Seat back angle (°): 0 to 43
- Foot rest angle (°): 15
- Knee angle (°): 90 to 180
- Height of arm rest (cm): 21 to 24 (5x, from seat board)
- Length of arm rest (cm): 42 (7.5 cm adjustment range)
- Net weight (kg): 47 / 50
- Dimensions folded (L/W/H): 44cm (90 / 63 /76); 49cm (90 / 68 /76)
- Turning circle: 160
- Drive wheels (in): 24 X 13/8” (puncture-proof)
- Swiveling wheels (cm): 7” (puncture-proof)
The Advantages & Benefits of a Tilt 'n Space Wheelchair
A tilt 'n space wheelchair operates in a similar fashion of a traditional wheelchair, but with better and more advanced features.
The chairs features are designed to match a person's functional ability. The user can self-propel the chair where the entire chair shifts its position on its frame as one unit.
When pain and discomfort become overwhelming, use a tilt n space chair to combat those issues. For users that are at risk of pressure injuries, a tilt n space wheelchair can help redistribute weight for those sitting for long periods of time.
The benefits of a tilt 'n space chair are
- improve posture
- redistribute pressure
- reduce risk of sliding from chair and falls
- provides a safe and easy way for caregivers to shift a users weight
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.