An upright bike that is very appealing to users that value a smooth ride and extensive data feedback
The CU800 was specifically engineered for the commercial environment, from its heavy duty steel frame to its durable powder coat paint finish. The design focuses on convenience, comfort, and durability.
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degrees of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position
- A dual spring seat with fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit
- 14kg. flywheel combined with the weight of each crank arm produces the ideal amount of inertia
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Easily accessible, convenient, and comfortable
- Storage tray for phone, keys or MP3 player
- Ergonomically friendly pulse grip posts for a more natural position
- Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer
- Quick press button for a manually controlled ride or on one of the 10 specialised workouts such as Fit Test or Constant Power programs
- Large, blue bright LED Matrix console gives your clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time
- Heart Rate % Profile
- 20 Character message centre
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/4 separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Center, LED Heart Rate Bar, & an Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, 2HRC, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 40 levels
- Drivetrain: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 14kg
- Pedals: Oversized w/2-Degree Inversion
- Frame: Heavy-gauge, High-strength steel w/durable powder-coat paint
- Dimensions: 107 x 53 x 135cm
- Product Weight: 52kg
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1050mm (L) x 560mm (W) x 1370mm (H)
How an Upright Bike Can Help
Achieve a Cardiovascular Workout with the Spirit CU800 Upright Bike:
The Spirit CU800 is built with comfort and convenience to achieve a cardiovascular workout in the comfort of your home. The dual-spring seat is made high durometer foam as well as the foot pedals to reduce stress on your feet. The foot pedals have 2 degrees of inversion that help place your body into an anatomically correct position throughout the workout. Exercising using the upright bike also provides stability and security with its vertical ratcheting and micro adjustments of the seat.
Exercise Bike with 40 Levels of Magnetic Resistance:
The stationary bike console has 40 resistance levels to help increase lower body strength and stability. The different levels are designed for both beginners and more advanced, fit individuals. The heavy-duty 30 lb flywheel resistance system provides more inertia for users during their cardio workout. Designed with a heavy-duty steel frame, the seat also features fore/aft adjustment for extra comfort and a custom fit.
Offers Challenging Programs to Increase Endurance:
Spirit CU800 offers several programs to help increase your cardiovascular endurance. The cardio program presents a quick progression up to the maximum resistance level that is sustained for most of the workout whereas the strength program has a gradual progression of resistance up to 100% of maximum effort that is sustained for 25% of workout duration. Users can also store personal information and design a custom program that can be saved for future use. The bright LED screen displays all workout information including a summary of accumulated data when finished.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Commercial: Lifetime (frame), 2 years (parts & electronics), 1 year (labour)
- Residential: Lifetime (frame & brake), 10 years (parts), 1 year (labour)
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.