The step-through design and easy-adjust seat makes for a comfortable seat position
Complete with an intuitive console that offers multiple program options and up to 40 levels of resistance. This convenient seat-mounted hand pulse grip sensors provide heart rate monitoring on demand.
- Perfect bike for the commercial environment.
- Step-thru design makes it easy for clients to get on the bike, and the easy-adjust seat allows them to find the most comfortable position.
- Console offers multiple programs, most with 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers and provides enough feedback information to make sure your clients never grow bored of the CR800.
- Extra-smooth ride comes from the perfect gearing and the integrated generator/flywheel system.
- Contact & Telemetric heart rate capabilities to make the workout more effective.
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity.
- 2° of inversion at the padded foot pedals places the user in a comfortable, anatomically correct position.
- High density foam pads for extra comfort during the long ride
- 14kg flywheel combined with the weight of each crank arm produces the ideal amount of inertia.
- Console is identical to the CU800 fitness bike & CE800 elliptical trainer, which makes programming very familiar when using any Spirit Fitness C series products.
- Storage tray for phone, keys or MP3 player
- Ergonomically friendly pulse grip posts for a more natural hand position
- Turbo cooling fan to keep clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
- Easy-Touch Control Buttons
- 10 innovative programs offer a variety of workouts such as the Fit Test or Constant Power programs.
- Large, bright Blue-LED Matric console gives clients constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- 20 character message centre
- Heart rate % profile
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Centre, LED Heart Rate Bar, & an Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drivetrain: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 14kg
- Pedals: Oversized w/2-Degree Inversion
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 145 x 76 x 130cm
- Product Weight: 66kg
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1630mm (L) x 730mm (W) x 1200mm (H)
Why use a Recumbent Bicycle
A huge benefit of using a recumbent bicycle is it puts less stress on your joints and body, whilst still giving an efficient and effective cardio workout.
A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from athletes to older, and deconditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
A recumbent bicycle provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. A recumbent bike can also work with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Recumbent bikes are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Light commercial warranty: Lifetime on frame, 2 years parts & electronics, 1 year labour
- Residential warranty: Lifetime on frame & brake, 10 years on parts, 1 year on labour
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.