- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Centre, LED Heart Rate Bar, & an Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Strength, Interval, Fit Test, HR, Constant Power, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Resistance: 40 Levels
- Drivetrain: Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Power: Self-Generating
- Flywheel System: 14kg
- Pedals: Oversized w/2-Degree Inversion
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 145 x 76 x 130cm
- Product Weight: 66kg
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg
- Assembled Dimensions: 1630mm (L) x 730mm (W) x 1200mm (H)
Why use a Recumbent Bicycle
A huge benefit of using a recumbent bicycle is it puts less stress on your joints and body, whilst still giving an efficient and effective cardio workout.
A step-through frame makes it easy for anyone from athletes to older, and deconditioned users to start their low-impact cardio workout.
A recumbent bicycle provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. A recumbent bike can also work with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Recumbent bikes are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Light commercial warranty: Lifetime on frame, 2 years parts & electronics, 1 year labour
- Residential warranty: Lifetime on frame & brake, 10 years on parts, 1 year on labour
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.