A treadmill that meets space and budget needs. With a heavy duty steel frame and aluminum console masts and side rails, this treadmill is very appealing to both walkers and runners.
- Easy accessible and comfortable
- Dual storage trays for beverage, keys, phone or MP3 players.
- Ergonomically friendly pulse grip posts for a more natural hand position.
- Turbo cooling fan to keep your clients cool and encourage them to workout longer.
- Quick-press buttons and your clients is off on a walk, run, or one of the many specialised workouts.
- Large, easy-to-read console gives constant feedback from calories to distance to time.
- Console: Large Blue-LED Matrix w/4 Separate LED Info Windows, a 20-Character LED Message Centre, LED Heart Rate Bar, & an Integrated Reading Rack
- Programs: Manual, Interval, 5k, Hill, Fat Burn, Cardio, Fit Test, 2 HR, Custom
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric (Chest strap sold separately)
- Speed/Incline: 0.8-19km/h / 0-15%
- Drive Motor: 3.0hp AC Drive w/ Grade H Insulation
- Deck: 1"Phenolic, Reversible, Double-Sided, Wax-Coated
- Belt: 152 x 56cm, Habasit® Commercial, Multi-Ply
- Rollers: 76mm
- Frame: Heavy-Gauge High-Strength w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint, Aluminium Console Masts
- Dimensions: 213 x 89 x145cm
- Product Weight: 160kg
- Maximum User Weight: 204kg
- Assembled Weight Dimensions: 2150mm (L) x 900mm (W) x 1430mm (H)
Why Use a Treadmill
A huge benefit of using a treadmill is having it in the convenience of your own home, and it gives you the opportunity to get an efficient and effective cardio workout.
A treadmill provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. Also works with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Treadmills are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Available to ship in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.
This is a Non-stock item. Non-stock items are filled as a special order and cannot be cancelled or returned, unless faulty or not fit for the purpose described.