Other design elements include:
- A smooth, quiet 20" stride, which is the optimal distance for the average user
- Dual rollers on each pedal arm for a sturdier base; the rollers are shielded for safety
- Generator powered console means there is no need for electricity
- 2 degrees of inversion at each foot pedal places the user in an anatomically correct position
- 14kg flywheel combined with the weight of each pedal arm produces the ideal amount of inertia
- 40 levels of resistance to satisfy the needs of beginners or advanced exercisers
- Appealing for users that value a smooth stride and a weight bearing workout, without the impact
- Console is identical to the CR800 & CU800 bikes, which makes programming very familiar when using any of the Spirit Fitness C series products
Reshape your life
A huge benefit of using a elliptical bicycle is it puts less stress on your joints and body, whilst still giving an efficient and effective cardio workout.
An elliptical bicycle provides a way to move the body that can help improve mobility for those who have neurological disorders and mobility conditions. A stationary bike can also work with your body to regain strength and endurance.
Movement helps with circulation as it encourages blood to flow. The circulation gets your heart pumping blood in your body to aid in flushing through your arteries and delivers oxygen and nutrients via your blood to trillions of cells. A healthy circulation allows your body not only to survive but also to thrive.
Elliptical bikes are also safer to use as you’re not out on the road, you don’t have to worry about the weather, riding for too long, and it’s so convenient to use in your home.
Shipping available in Australia.
Please contact us for a shipping quote.